If you started post-secondary studies at another institution and would like to transfer to Monash South Africa, you must meet the minimum admission requirements of the qualification that you want to study for. You may also apply for advanced standing (credit transfer) for the work you have already completed (limited as per qualification). Credit transfer is approved at the discretion of the School if the module content is determined to be commensurate with the unit offered at MSA. Credit transfer must be approved prior to commencing your studies at Monash South Africa.
You must provide all of the following documents relating to your previous course:
- An academic transcript (original certified copy)
- An explanation of what the results mean (usually found on the back of the transcript)
- An extract from the handbook, detailing the course structure and credit points (or equivalent weighting of the course)
- A unit syllabus including the assessment requirements for each unit you’re seeking credit for.
- Proof of English proficiency, e.g. proof that study at home university was offered in English or formal English score
- Download and complete the application for admission form (pdf, 85Kb) or use the copy found in the back of the Monash South Africa Undergraduate Course Guide.
- Also complete the form for Advanced Standing (pdf, 144Kb) – attach this to your application as credits must be approved prior to commencement of studies.