Monash South Africa (MSA) is offering an Early Bird reduced tuition fees enrolment award to give students the perfect kick-start to begin their World Class degree in 2017.
This award is for individuals completing their matric/equivalent qualification in South Africa by end of 2016, and who successfully enrol for either an Undergraduate of Foundation Program at Monash South Africa on or before 14 January 2017.
There are a limited number of enrolment awards and the allocation of the awards will be based on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Total value of the award:
Pay 2016 tuition fees for all enrolled units during the 2017 academic year.
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with an Undergraduate or Foundation Program for the first time during 2017.
- Monash South Africa has received a 50% deposit on or before 14 January 2017.
- Successfully completed enrolment, for a minimum of 4 units during each semester, on or before 14 January 2017.
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Fill in the Early Bird Enrolment Award application.
- Submit the application before the census date of the semester.
Withdrawing from your courseIf you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the enrolment award.