The Bachelor of Commerce in Law aims to equip learners with a well-rounded, broad education to produce graduates equipped with the knowledge base, theory and methodology of commerce and the general rules of law. Graduates will be familiar with the relationship between various aspects of commerce and the general rules of law. As part of the inauguration of the programme MSA is offering a limited number of Enrolment Awards.
Total value of the award:
15% tuition fee for your enrolled units during Semester 1 and 2. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Conditional upon successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence with the Bachelor of Commerce in Law for the first time during 2017.
- Conditional upon enrolling one week prior the commencement of the semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each unit on the first attempt).
- MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the semester should be settled on or before the published payment due date).
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Fill in the BCom (Law) Enrolment Award application.
- Submit the application before the census date of the semester.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.