If you pay your course fees in advance for the full year, you will be eligible for a 5% discount. The discount will be applied to your tuition fees account during the second semester of the year you have paid your full year’s fees in advance.
- Enrol in a full-time course of more than one year
- Pay your full course fees for the academic year (eg. Sem.1 & 2 2015) by the end of February (students commencing in Semester 1) or
- Pay your full course fees for the academic year (eg. Sem. 2 2016 & Sem. 1 2017) by the end of August (students commencing in Semester 2)
- Apply for the discount
- Successful candidates receiving an annual payment discount are not eligible for other discounts/MSA financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Students enrolled for a 1 year Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting qualification
- Fill in the Application for annual course fees payment in advance form (pdf, 357Kb).
- Send it to us before the first census date.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.