- South Africa business law A (BTS1201)
- South African business law C (BTS3301)
Research interests lie mainly in the field of Corporate Law, with a specific emphasis on corporate governance and business rescue.
- “Taking it Back to Basics: Examining the Role of Labour Law in the Twenty First Century” Speculum Juris 2010(2)
Books and Chapters in Books
- A chapter on how the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act 32 of 2007 has affected the law on prostitution in the new Sexual Offences Commentary.
National Conference Presentations
- D Collier and R Gweshe “A [common sense] approach to (workplace) privacy: An overview of pending law to protect personal information” presented at the 22nd Annual Labour Law Conference in August 2009.
- R and Moyana G “Business Rescue as a risk Mitigation Tool” presented at the UJ Value Conference in May 2014.