- Masters of Arts in Human Resources Management (MAHRM),( 2007) University of Westminster, London, UK.
- Bsc (Hons) Human Resources Management (2003) Midlands State University, Zimbabwe.
Jennifer is a Human Resource Management Professional and Academic who is experienced in the following areas Recruitment and selection, Industrial relations, Training/learning & development, Education, Rewards & Benefits Administration, Human Resources Administration, E-learning, Curriculum design, Leadership development and qualitative & quantitative research.
- MGW 3210-0rganizational wellness, MGX 3991-Leadership principles and practices.
- MGW 2430-Human Resource Management.
- Awarded the 2006 association of Commonwealth Universities Masters in Human Resources Management Scholarship which was tenable at the University of Westminster, London, United Kingdom.
Talent Management, Ethics in HRM, Coaching and mentoring.
- Nzonzo., J.C and Chipfuva ., T (2013).Managing Talent in the Tourism and Hospitality Sector: A Conceptual View Point. InternationalJournal of Academic Research in Accounting,Finance and Management Science. Vol. 3 (2): pp 92-97 ISSN 2225-8329.
- Nzonzo., J. C (2012), Harnessing and developing employability skills: Basement Media PTY ltd. Botswana.
- Chipfuva., T; Nzonzo., J C and Muchenje B (2012), Challenges faced by Women Entrepreneurs in the Tourism Sector in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social and Allied Research (IJSAR) Vol. 1(1): pp 25-33 ISSN 2319-3611.
- Ongori., Hand Nzonzo., J C (2011) Training and Development practices in an organisation:An Intervention to enhance organisational effectiveness. International Journal of Engineering and Management Sciences. 2 (4). Pp 187-198. ISSN 2229 -600X.
- Pfumorodze., J and Nzonzo., J.C (2010) Some Reflections on Corporate Governance in the Banking Sector in Zimbabwe. Indian Journal of Corporate Governance. 3 (1). Pp 51-64.
Books and Chapters in Books
- Nzonzo., J. C (2011)- The Dynamics of Managing Diversity in Southern Africa. Grin Publishing.Germany ISBN 978-3-656-04780-3
- Bwalya., K.J and Nzonzo., J.C (2010), Intellectual property development and open access to information: Contextual challenges and impediments from an African perspective. AFRICA INSTITUTE OF SOUTH AFRICA (AISA). Editor: Solani Ngubane. Pp 339-350.1SBN: 978-07983-0227-2.
International Conference Presentations
- October 2012. Attended and presented a paper at the Association of Commonwealth Universities HRM and PR, Marketing and Communications Networks on Realising Dreams: Personal, Institutional and Global” Title of paper presented was Implications of the psychological contract in the workplace: perspectives from an African University. Venue: Safari Court Lodge: Windhoek, Namibia.
- July 2011. Attended and presented a paper at the 1st International Conference of Business Innovation and Growth on “Business Innovation and Growth in Changing Times“. Title of paperpresented Employee Retention: The Best Approach of Managing Talent within an Organization.Venue: University of Botswana, Botswana.
- September 2010. Attended and presented a paper the 1st International Conference on HRM and the Management of Organizations in Africa. Title of paper presented “Managing diversity inSouthern Africa: a matter of compliance or a perfectionist ploy? Venue: Nottingham Business school, Nottingham; United Kingdom.
- June 2009. Attended and presented a paper at the 10th International Conference on HRD Research and Practice across Europe. Title of working paper” Human Resource ManagementInformation Systems: An enabler or impediment in supporting Human Resource Development”.Working Paper No. 5.24, Venue: Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyme; Uni
Other Professional Activities
- Member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Human Resource Management network, London, United Kingdom.
- Associate member of the Institute of People Management South Africa.