- MCom (Business Management) cum laude (UJ)
- BCom Law
- Leadership principles and practices (MGX3991)
- Human Resource Management (MW2430)
- Integrated Business Management Simulation (MGX3650)
- Admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- Master’s courses in Social Dynamics of Entrepreneurship and Organisational Change and Development at VU University, Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
Frances Scholtz holds a MCom in Business Management from the University of Johannesburg with a focus on leadership development. Her dissertation was entitled: “Logo-leadership development: A role-orientation approach”. She has extensive experience in the field of civil litigation, Magistrates and High Court Practice, Commercial Law and Labour Law. This is supported with Degrees in both B Com Law and LLB. Her areas of specialisation are leadership, international business, strategic management and organisational behaviour.
International Conference Presentations
- Da Rocha Kustner, C. & Scholtz, F. (2013). Logo-consciousness in a globalised world. COMIUCAP World congress, Johannesburg, South Africa, November 2013.
National Conference Presentations
- Scholtz, F., Crous, F. & Thomas, A. (2014). Logo-leadership development: a role-orientation approach, The 26st Annual Conference of the Southern African Institute for Management Sciences (SAIMS), Vaal River, 14-17 September 2014.
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Conference: New directions in economics and ethics: towards a new world order (September 2010)
- Avicenna World-class Leadership program: Social entrepreneurship (September 2010)
- St Augustine College of South Africa doctoral seminars: Contemporary research in Philosophy, Theology and Ethics. (2010, 2011)
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Conference: Ethics, Education and Economy: Challenges and new directions (May 2012)
- International conference of the Council for Research in Values and Philosophy: Humanities and Social Sciences in an African context: Education for life (November 2012)
- International Conference: COMIUCAP World congress November 2013
Other Professional Activities
- Member of the Southern African Institute for Management Sciences (2014)
- Member of the Law Society of South Africa (North West)
- Course development of Commercial law, Accounting & Academic Development and Research Skills at St Augustine College of South Africa
- Served on St Augustine College of South Africa’s Faculty Teaching and Learning committee, Faculty Board and Senate Ethics committee (2009-2013)