The Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting PGDip(Accounting) is a Chartered Accountancy pathway that is accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee discount on all enrolled units for 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the beginning of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Conditional upon successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence with the Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting for the first time during 2019.
- Conditional upon enrolling one week prior the commencement of the semester.
- The student must meet academic progression requirements; (pass Test 1 & Test 2 Assessments).
- MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the semester should be settled on or before the published payment due date).
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.