The Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting PGDip(Accounting) is a Chartered Accountancy pathway that is accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
Total value of the award:
10% discount on 2019 annual tuition fee for year two of the two-year PGDip(Accounting) course for 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the beginning of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Meet entry requirements to commence year two of two-year PGDip(Acc) course in 2019.
- Completed year one in 2018 and will commence with year two in 2019.
- Conditional upon enrolling for a minimum of 4 units during each semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each unit on the first attempt)
- MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the specific unit should be settled on or before commencement of each unit).
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Students sponsored by a company/organisation.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.