Master of Business Administration Enrolment Award
The Monash South Africa (MSA) Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is a professional MBA designed to provide a high level of theoretical engagement, intellectual independence and the ability to resolve complex business problems in an innovative way, which was launched in July 2016. As part of the inauguration of the programme MSA is offering a limited number of Enrolment Awards.
Total value of the award:
20% tuition fee for one of your enrolled units during Semester 1 or 2. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the end of Semester 2 2018 and Semester 1 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Conditional upon successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence with the Masters of Business Administration for the first time during 2018.
- Monash South Africa has received payment for minimum enrolment, upfront for 2018 academic year.
- Conditional upon enrolling for a minimum of 2 units during each semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each unit on the first attempt)
- MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the specific unit should be settled on or before commencement of each unit).
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Students sponsored by a company/organisation.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.