Total value of the award:
15% tuition fee discount for all your enrolled units during the 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the beginning of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- The award is for students who enrol at MSA for the Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering course and Mechanical Engineering (3677 or 3687) for the first time in 2019.
- The student must meet the entry requirements/be accepted for the 1st time to the course in 2019.
- The student must enrol for all units as per the course structure
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each unit on the first attempt)
- MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the specific unit should be settled on or before commencement of each unit).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/MSA financial awards in addition to this discount.
- Students sponsored by a company/organisation.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.