The Bachelor of Social Science is designed to enable students to be analytical thinkers and sophisticated communicators.
Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee discount for all your enrolled units during the 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the beginning of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with course for the first time during 2019.
- Successfully completed enrolment, for a full load as per the course structure during each semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for the previous teaching period at Monash South Africa on the first attempt).
- Monash South Africa account must be in financial good standing (i.e. fees for completed units during the previous teaching period should be settled as per the published payment due dates).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/MSA financial awards in addition to this discount.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.