The Bachelor of Public Health is a multidisciplinary, flexible degree that provides students with the opportunity to learn key principles in public health, and health programmes and policy leading to a wide range of careers. It also provides a pathway to postgraduate (pre-med) clinical programmes (for example medicine, social work, nursing and allied health) as well as to honours and postgraduate studies in public health.
Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee discount for all your enrolled units during the 2019 academic year. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account at the beginning of Semester 2 2019. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Conditional upon successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence with the Bachelor of public Health for the first time during 2019.
- Conditional upon enrolling one week prior the commencement of the semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each unit on the first attempt).
- MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for the semester should be settled on or before the published payment due date).
- Successful candidates receiving this discount are not eligible for other discounts/MSA financial awards in addition to this discount.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.
Further terms and conditions apply.